1. General provisions
- The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for carrying out its activity the observance of human and citizen's rights and freedoms in the process of personal data processing, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secret.
- The present policy of the Operator with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter — the Policy) is applied to all the information that the Operator can get about the visitors of the website http://valcom.ru.
2. The basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data with the help of computer facilities;
- Blocking of personal data — temporary suspension of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases ensuring their availability on the Internet at http://valcom.ru;
- Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data and ensuring their processing by information technologies and technical means;
- Personal data anonymization — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the belonging of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data without using additional information;
- Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation means or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - state body, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data — any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://valcom.ru;
- User — any visitor to the http://valcom.ru website;
- Provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Transborder transfer of personal data — transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign authority, foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data — any actions as a result of which personal data are irrevocably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material data carriers are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Last name, first name, middle name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- Year, month, date and place of birth;
- Also on a site there is a gathering and processing of the impersonal data on visitors (including files "cookie") by means of services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others);
- The above mentioned data are united by the general concept of Personal data in the following Policy text.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails;
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers";
- Uncovered User data collected through the Internet statistics services is used to collect information about the User's activities on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled in and/or sent by the User himself through special forms located on the website http://valcom.ru By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy;
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons;
- Personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable laws;
- In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com with the note "Updating of personal data";
- The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may withdraw his/her consent to processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Withdrawal of consent to processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to the beginning of transborder transfer of personal data, the Operator shall be obliged to make sure that the foreign country, in the territory of which it is assumed to transfer personal data, ensures a reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects;
- Transborder transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject consents in writing to the transborder transfer of his personal data and/or fulfillment of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User can get any clarifications
concerning the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator
via e-mail email@example.com;
This document will reflect any changes in the Operator's personal data processing policy;
- The policy is valid for an indefinite period until it is replaced by a new version. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://valcom.ru/privacy-policy/